Good News Sony pix SD channel logo size reduced and showing movies in 16:9 ratio

roguejai

Banned
Reaction score
IMG_20180201_104348_HDR.jpg

No one else shared so I thought of sharing it.

Since a few days, Sony PIX SD channel is telecasting movies in 16:9 aspect ratio similar to its HD feed. (y)

Also the most surprising and impressive thing is that Sony reduced the logo size on SD feed a lot and now it matches to the exact size of HD feed. (y)

Almost all other channels have large logos on their SD feed and small logos on HD feed. Kudos to Sony for keeping the logo size small on SD feed.

Now they should also do the same for its sports channels which have the largest and ugliest logos. :mad:

No one else shared so I thought of sharing it.

Since a few days, Sony PIX SD channel is telecasting movies in 16:9 aspect ratio similar to its HD feed. (y)

Also the most surprising and impressive thing is that Sony reduced the logo size on SD feed a lot and now it matches to the exact size of HD feed. (y)

Almost all other channels have large logos on their SD feed and small logos on HD feed. Kudos to Sony for keeping the logo size small on SD feed.

Now they should also do the same for its sports channels which have the largest and ugliest logos. :mad:
It's right 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock