"Sony RIO" Added on Tatasky Tp

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 19,088
I think this is to inform us about Sony channels subscription, so deal is not done and we have to pay alacarte for Sony's.

RIO means Reference Interconnect Offer which is the term used for contracts between broadcasters and DTH/MSOs... and that would make me believe its a channel to inform the removal of MSM channels...

mmadhankumar said:
RIO means Reference Interconnect Offer which is the term used for contracts between broadcasters and DTH/MSOs... and that would make me believe its a channel to inform the removal of MSM channels...

I agree wid u :wlcm

With MSM chnls removal, this cant be a new chnl addition of Sony brand :no

mmadhankumar said:

:'( :'( :'(

Sony Rio will Telecast Parties, Events From Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) :D :D :D :lol

Jokes apart, It'll carry info about the removal of MSM channels from Tatasky Platform

mmadhankumar said:
:angry :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock