Sony ROX HD now having Dolby Digital Plus audio

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 6,601
sagR said:
Intex 5.1:shy
If you use a high end home theater, you'll clearly notice the difference when content is upscaled!

ilikered said:
If you use a high end home theater, you'll clearly notice the difference when content is upscaled!

Oh:u
But i am happy with it:shy

I am using Philips 5.1 Home Theatre ;)

anybody please tell me I am connect my home theatre wire in a set top box
But I am also connect my home theatre wire in tv ( sometime )

Please tell me I connect home theatre wire to set top box or TV for best sound quality :huh

ilikered said:
In my view it's stupid on Tata Sky's part to try to provide DD+ by upscaling the audio when it's only DD from source. This will hamper the experience of the viewers with home theater. But that's how they are doing it for many channels.

Anyway, nice and fast update shubh bro!!
Complety agree with you bro
TS destroying the original sound quality now difference is clearly noticable between Beats HD & Rox HD
DD to DD+ is just for namesake :wall

Audio quality is slightly detoriated on Sony Rox HD. Channel separation for rear speakers is not that good. This is happening with majority of DD+ channels. I am using Sony HT IV300 5.1 channel. 7.1 DD+ is backward compatible as it effectively distributes 2 extra channels to corresponding sides of front and surround channels on 5.1 system. But this is not happening in Tata Sky as I see striking difference in DD and DD+ channel separation. DD is much better. & Pictures HD was great and so the Sony ROX HD. Both have gone worse now.

There should atleast be option to cancel out this DD+ on STB as I am sure that 90% HT users have 5.1 system only.

Agree with u Anuj DD sound is much better than DD+ can't understand why they are making all HD channels DD+. Sony Rox HD was awesome under DD now it's not that great with DD+ sound.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock