"Sony SAB HD" Started Testing From Asiasat 7

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 141
  • Views: Views 22,325
OMG !! OMG !! I don't have words to express my happiness !!:):):)
I think, this is best news I have ever received related to the television Industry !! This is the one news I was waiting for so long !!:):):)
Thankyou Gssran bro for such a great news !!:):):)
I think, the Gokuldham society is all set for this year's Janmashtami celebrations. For last four years they have been celebrating Janmashtami every year. And it seems that "SAB HD" will be launched on Janmashtami itself !!:):):)
I would like to thank Mr. N.P.Singh also through this forum for launching the much awaited channel "SAB HD" and I can say this that this is the best thing he did for the viewers of this channel !!:):):)
@ admin,
sir, I use mobile, so I am unable to rate anyone's post, but I request you to give as much as positive ratings as you can to the Gssran bro's first post of this thread on my behalf, I will be thankfull to you sir !!:):):)

skm30 said:
I think, this is best news I have ever received related to the television Industry !! This is the one news I was waiting for so long !!:):):)
I think, the Gokuldham society is all set for this year's Janmashtami celebrations. For last four years they have been celebrating Janmashtami every year. And it seems that "SAB HD" will be launched on Janmashtami itself !!:):):)
I would like to thank Mr. N.P.Singh also through this forum for launching the much awaited channel "SAB HD" and I can say this that this is the best thing he did for the viewers of this channel !!:):):)
@ admin,
sir, I use mobile, so I am unable to rate anyone's post, but I request you to give as much as positive ratings as you can to the Gssran bro's first post of this thread on my behalf, I will be thankfull to you sir !!:):):)

whole of DDF needs  a party from u :eek:hya

=======

Finally, popatlal and jethalal in :hd  :new

Now SPN shudnt be lazy in distribution :no

It shud add on all major DTH by next week :nj :k

shawl_who said:
Now SPN shudnt be lazy in distribution :no

It shud add on all major DTH by next week :nj :k

SAB HD after launch will be added in Airtel and Tata sky....I was predicting Airtel would add Sony le Plex HD as they added Sony Max HD

Nice Share Gssran Bro, Finally Long Wait of SAB HD will comes to an end..

skm30 said:
@ admin,

bhai aapka comment padh ke hi NP Singh ne agle din hi channel start kar diya sat pe.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock