Sony Six Coming Soon On D2H

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 9,327
As i said :
iS THAT ME said:
Breaking News : Now swap between CRT, LCD & LED tv with remote. Just press button n tv will change. New revolutionary "Rajni" Technology soon to be implemented only on D2H :lol

Sent via Forum Runner

Sent via Forum Runner

iS THAT ME said:
Breaking News : Now swap between CRT, LCD & LED tv with remote. Just press button n tv will change. New revolutionary "Rajni" Technology soon to be implemented only on D2H :lol

Sent via Forum Runner

/me says nice joke

gssran said:
CC ki care to humein karni padti hai, unko kuch nshin pata,
When History Tv 18 added in Tatasky, i call cc to activate it but they said this channel is not availble in TS, i give them Ch. No, then they said please check that is your box is not Tatasky you are using some other box, then i give them my sub id to them, then they cut the line.

:skd :rofl

hi guys am new to this forum but am following you ppl since long time and totally rely on u guys with the info u provide coz i have no such source. i am also a d2h user and have trashed dem several times on FB for thier immatured behaviour but its of no use. dey are not ashamed of themselves of fooling thier customers yet dey are going on with thier campaign day by day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock