Breaking Sony Sports Ten 4 HD, Pravah Picture HD and Sun Marathi HD Adding On Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not showing for me.
I having two Airtel DTH ID account
Old DTH account which is not active showing new channel addition

But new account which currently active Id not showing New channel addition list

When will add MTv beats HD, MTv HD, VH 1 hd & Travel XP HD..
I think Airtel vs Reliance vaicom Cold war
I think all dth are nowadays focusing on south regional channels addition..Your mentioned channels along with DD hd channels don't look in their vision to add specially airtel dth

MTv beats super quality in Hindi music & Indian travel channel Travel xp good quality

So,

Jagte Raho Mere Barose Mat Raho😝😝

Now showing

BMyhEWG.jpg

08yk5CK.jpg

When will add MTv beats HD, MTv HD, VH 1 hd & Travel XP HD..
I think Airtel vs Reliance vaicom Cold war

Absolutely untrue....already explained earlier at various occasions that Airtel DiTV has been at the forefront in adding Viacom18 channels be it Colors Cineplex Bollywood, Colors Cineplex Superhits (Rishtey Cineplex), Nick HD+, Sports18-1/2/3 etc.. And i mentioned just these as they have been added post Jio's entry in telecom sector and the rivalry u r referring to...... Also in general i can quote many examples wherein there have been even legal disputes between 2 companies but same has not lead to any such adverse outcome where anyone has started just completely boycotting or avoiding advertising or having any agreement at various fronts with the other side, just as an example do u know about the massive legal tussle both Amazon and Reliance were engaged in for buying Big Bazaar so did it cause Amazon to boycott advertising on Reliance TV or OTT platforms or signing agreement to be part of OTTT bundles provided by Jio on its telecom or broadband plans? The answer is a BIG NO.. If such issues started causing major differences between 2 companies then believe me buddy it will be of great loss for both hence all things r resolved amicably maintaining healthy competition :)

I think there must be portability in dth too like telecom to put pressure on dth operators to improve service and add channels on pubic demand...TRAI recommend it few years back but was turned down by dth operators..It's very costly to change dth specially like me with multi connections.

Well buddy it was implemented, if u remember Dish TV and even i think Airtel Digital TV introduced CAM Cards which when inserted in box of any DTH company then customer will be able to use / shift to connection of new operator.....issue was that these cost a,lot and in that same price new DTH connection can be bought hence it failed later as far as i remember TRAI came up with a draft/consultation process to come up with a solution of bringing / launching universal set top box which can tune into /receive signal of any operator thus not causing customers to change equipment when they wish to port to other operator of their choice but DTH operators said that there is so much complexity involved in bringing the same bcoz various operators use different kind of technology middleware, encryption, compression etc. hence a common box cannot be worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock