Sony Sports To telecast India Tour of Australia in Tamil and Telugu feed also.

Sony sports is too bad for broadcast cricket match. If a wicket fallen during the match, the fallen wicket replay can't see due to their annoying ads.
Oh! You are worried about wickets. They take breaks in between sixes. Best way to watch is Sony Liv. Stream is completely ad-free. It's also streaming directly from original international broadcaster.

Oh! You are worried about wickets. They take breaks in between sixes. Best way to watch is Sony Liv. Stream is completely ad-free. It's also streaming directly from original international broadcaster.

Atleast they r trying to air so many live sporting events and even highlights of these and other niche tournaments so rather we should appreciate them. Ofcourse they will try to insert more ads in India Cricket matches as that is only means to earn some premium on ad slots otherwise it is too difficult to sustain business. Other way is subscribers willing to pay more subscription fee

Are you saying sony liv will stream ind aus series directly from nine 9 and graphics will be from nine 9 or fox sports?

I hope they won't add that original or fake crowd noise. The feed should be clean with commentary and bat-ball sound only. Nothing else. These crowd noise is very annoying! Fox feeds are generally noise free. Same with sky. I hope Sony will go with that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock