Breaking Sony Ten 2 HD will be available from 12th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Sony Ten 2 HD will be Available for Free (only for New Dish NXT HD Customers) who purchased Connection between 1st June to 12th June.

For Rest of the Customers it will be Available @Rs.75/- Month in Ala Carte Basis.
Very costly

Wow thats way too much, what the hell are they thinking? First they are adding it after a year and 75 per month? Eff that

price is way too high....so too hell with 20rs rule for HD channel... hmm anyways have too see first will it be available for ME viewers

In which package this channel will add after addition in Dishtv Platform ?

It's mean they are not completed total deal with Spn. they are only adding Ten 2 HD with costly ala Cart for earning money. Very bad move.

Bro this is good if ten 2 HD and ten 3 HD in Videocon d2h. But any news of adding Sony BBC Earth hd,Sony LEPLEX HD and Sony Wah,Sony yay in Videocon d2h?
When will GTPL start Sony Ten3HD and Sony Ten2 HD as FIFA football World cup starts from 14th June 2018..GTPL please start these channels immediately before World cup starts

It's mean they are not completed total deal with Spn. they are only adding Ten 2 HD with costly ala Cart for earning money. Very bad move.

I don't know why dishtv is making a mess of it. why the hell they are starting it.Who will be able to subscribe at 75/- month.Not able to come to a deal.Will now not able to watch in HD the world cup. They dont care about customers.I dont know how Tata Sky and Airtel can come to a deal while Dishtv could not.In fact they are offering it free to their subscribers during the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock