Contributor
Reaction score
Sony Yay at LCN No:327

e111a98398b1868e525014c3f8b639eb.jpg

Republic TV

6cf0e97f94479b67faa9b3a7d85f59eb.jpg

Jithin91 said:
why no Asianet Digital TV logo..?

Logo is not available on Asianet digital tv channels...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vishnu777 said:
Logo is not available on Asianet digital tv channels...

from when bro.. till feb 28th i was a customer of Asianet. Nd till that date logo was there.. nd i believe its still there.!

Jithin91 said:
from when bro.. till feb 28th i was a customer of Asianet. Nd till that date logo was there.. nd i believe its still there.!

I have taken This pic from my Relatives house and thier they are using Asianet cable...When I was taking the snaps..The logo was not their...

Vishnu777 said:
I have taken This pic from my Relatives house and thier they are using Asianet cable...When I was taking the snaps..The logo was not their...

then they may be using analog cable of Asianet. But 90% of Asianet has moved to Digital.

Yes they may be using analogue cable...I Posted as Asianet digital tv becoz In the TV when the channel changes the EPG is showing Asianet logo their...Last week the set top box of my relatives house has been broken due to lightning and then Asianet have changed the STB with an old silver colour stb...:)

@Vishnu bro u said LCN 327, then its STB only as analog cable can carry max 106 channels.

@Jithin Bro, its digital only, and some STB dont have logos. As Vishnu bro said that their STB has been changed and some old STB is given. Old STB are not compatible with Logos. New STB only have these Logos

anishpai said:
@Vishnu bro u said LCN 327, then its STB only as analog cable can carry max 106 channels.

@Jithin Bro, its digital only, and some STB dont have logos. As Vishnu bro said that their STB has been changed and some old STB is given. Old STB are not compatible with Logos. New STB only have these Logos

Thanks for the confirmation bro....Before changing the broken stb they were using a white coloured small stb...

Vishnu777 said:
Thanks for the confirmation bro....Before changing the broken stb they were using a white coloured small stb...

Ys, that white colored small one is the latest STB of Asianet which comes to market in some 2013/14. Mine was also the same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock