Sony’s new show ‘Dil Ki Baatein’ is conceived by Mahesh Bhatt

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Sony Entertainment Television (SET) will launch on 23 March its new fiction show ‘Dil Ki Baatein’ to refresh its 9:30 pm primetime slot. The show has been conceived by veteran film-maker Mahesh Bhatt.

According to the channel, it will be one of its biggest show launches of the year. ‘Dil Ki Baatein’ will replace the underperforming ‘Hum Hai Na’, which had gone on air in late 2014 as part of the channel’s programming overhaul.

Bhatt said, “I am glad to associate with Sony Entertainment Television as it is known for presenting unconventional and thought-provoking stories. Since the concept of ‘Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane’ is close to my heart, the channel seemed like the right platform.

In fact, the show is more autobiographical than any project I have presented in the past.” Produced by Guroudev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada, ‘Dil Ki Baatein’ will take viewers through Ram’s journey as a husband, who is ready to sacrifice all his dreams to rescue his terminally ill wife.

On her part, Anandita (Kohli) wants to embrace death with wide arms to rid her loving husband and two little kids of all the agony they are going through in trying to bring her back to life.

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/television/sonys-new-show-dil-ki-baatein-is-conceived-by-mahesh-bhatt/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock