South Silver Pack Price Increased

Only regret is that they separated the 4 popular MAA group telugu channels from base pack.
Maa TV
Maa Gold
Maa Music
Maa Movies

Rs. 15 extra for the Maa World Add on. They should have bought these also under the same package. BTW. previously they were free, as d2h gave two language add ons free.

v_srikanth961 said:
Only regret is that they separated the 4 popular MAA group telugu channels from base pack.
Maa TV
Maa Gold
Maa Music
Maa Movies

Rs. 15 extra for the Maa World Add on. They should have bought these also under the same package. BTW. previously they were free, as d2h gave two language add ons free.

Yes bro. But in my point of view, though these channels were free earlier, we need to select only 2 language packs and to get these channels, we should opt Telugu add on.

Now, you are getting all other south language channels for free but for these channels you need to pay Rs 15.

But I agree that this is an issue mostly for Telugu customers since they are spending Rs 15 additionally to get Telugu channels and also Rs.10 (due to price hike) to get other south channels when they are not getting their own Telugu channels.. So, Telugu customers will not be happy on this change.

All DTH should allow all south channels in south packs kust like ROI packs...

I am getting MAA channels in both my connections [New south platinum hd and south platinum ]

Sadiq said:
Yes bro. But in my point of view, though these channels were free earlier, we need to select only 2 language packs and to get these channels, we should opt Telugu add on.

Now, you are getting all other south language channels for free but for these channels you need to pay Rs 15.

But I agree that this is an issue mostly for Telugu customers since they are spending Rs 15 additionally to get Telugu channels and also Rs.10 (due to price hike) to get other south channels when they are not getting their own Telugu channels.. So, Telugu customers will not be happy on this change.

but cc told me that maa channels are also free in the base pack. I think for other language users they charge. but I don't know how they differentiate Telugu customers and other south customers.

Sadiq said:
Please don't mislead the customers... This is not a new hike.. The price is increased at the time when they added all south channels as part of base pack itself on 02-Feb-14.

Previously the price of South Silver pack is Rs.165. Now they increased Rs.10 for all 4 south language channels.

Previously only 2 south language channels was given free.

To get other 2 south language channels a customer need to spend around Rs.35 for each language and in total Rs.70 additionally.

So the total price will become Rs.235. Now we are getting the same count of channels with all 4 south language channels (4 languages) in Rs.175.

Is this really a hike????

Check the below thread where this is already shared.

South language addon removal and price hike

I know only tamil

why they forced me to pay more

Re: RE: South Silver Pack Price Increased

supermachi said:
I know only tamil

Good question. How much you are paying more comparing old price?

And did you opt only tamil add on though two add ons were free before price hike since you know only tamil?

Well, if you check the Add-ons page for South Packages, Maa World is the only add on containing 4 regional channels. Rest are Sun HD, d2h Cinema and other genre channels and services. So definitely its not part of base pack. If d2h plans to give it for free for some packages or for people of AP, it will be good.

Im on "South Platinum HD" till mid December 2014. Since this package is no more valid, d2h is trying to reorganize this package so as to provide me the same channels and services as before. So they are giving necessary addons as per new packaging for free.

Previously, I had Telugu Globe, Tamil Globe for Free. Along with them they also included Free Maa World and Free South Silver Plus.

Even though not visible to outside, d2h seems to be having internal packaging of language specific channels which they may activate based on primary language of choice or region.

ravikrak said:
but cc told me that maa channels are also free in the base pack. I think for other language users they charge. but I don't know how they differentiate Telugu customers and other south customers.

supermachi said:
I know only tamil

IF U WANT TAMIL CHANNELS, pls take a dishtv connection . continue 6 month then atleast 3 month u dont pay any cash .u cant view any channels in this 3 months . after 3 month u have 2 option

1 . pay 600/- for 3 year dd platform channels [ u want tamil channels pay 17/- for tamil 1 , paya 17/- for tamil 2 . only for 1 month]
2. pay 99/- dish mini pack for one month . dd direct plus channels + tamil 1+ tamil 2 :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock