South viewers satisfied what about Rest of India viewers

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,523
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no constitution or law which states Hindi as the national language !

Bro stop fighting and I guess they will add 4 channels as they are publishing 488 channels and services but currently there are only 484 channels and services available.

Note: Only a guess no confirmation yet.

Force1996 said:
He is telling not to compare with Hindi channels and u come up with Zee HD and Zee cinema HD :dodgy

I said d2h already Hindi HD ,English HD and other HD too then why only South HD you have problem

No chance new channels now. D2h added 24 channel. So we have no hope for good hindi or others lang. Channels

Guys. Having Hindi or English channels will satisfy the needs of ~40% people only. We have more than 30 states and each of us are speaking different languages. For any person only his mother tongue is important. So when d2h added 5 Hindi GEC and 2 Hindi Movies and 1 Hindi Music or 3 English Movies and 2 English GEC or 3 infotainment hd channels or when adding music india, zee anmol, &pictures south customers were waiting for their turn. Durin this period of the above said additions the South hd channels was available but not added. Now they are satisfyingly south people. What's wrong. But I agree that they need to look at other regional people's needs as well.

Sadiq said:
Guys. Having Hindi or English channels will satisfy the needs of ~40% people only. We have more than 30 states and each of us are speaking different languages. For any person only his mother tongue is important. So when d2h added 5 Hindi GEC and 2 Hindi Movies and 1 Hindi Music or 3 English Movies and 2 English GEC or 3 infotainment hd channels or when adding music india, zee anmol, &pictures south customers were waiting for their turn. Durin this period of the above said additions the South hd channels was available but not added. Now they are satisfyingly south people. What's wrong. But I agree that they need to look at other regional people's needs as well.

Now any chance for new channel? 24 channel added. D2h has space for new channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock