Spark Punjabi to be available on Reliance Digital TV from 15 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilsk01

Contributor
Reaction score
Spark Punjabi to be available on Reliance Digital TV from 15 June

MUMBAI: Spark Punjabi, the first regional channel from Big CBS, the joint venture company between Reliance Broadcast Network (RBNL) and CBS Studios International, will be available on Reliance Digital TV starting 15 June.

Spark Punjabi will be available on channel No. 952 on the direct-to-home (DTH) platform.

Spark Punjabi offers CBS content dubbed in Punjabi and is available across Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Himachal Pradesh (PHCHP) regions. The channel was launched on 14 January this year.

good news. A bunch of other channels also expected.

why company always late in infomation? don't know even i call them in morning 11 am about same when Dish Bhai told that this channel now going to add on 15th and cc have clueless now indiantelevision.com also confirm dish bhai information and just now call again they duffer said it's available on 256.:d than i give some bad words than he transfer call and cco told me that he will take request than i inform them about official information.:D

poor customer cares.:(

yes bhai! we waiting for that day for almost 2 months now!

Gr8 news for punjabi rdtv users.
according to indiantelevision Big Cbs Spark Punjabi will also be available on Adtv .
So any update about that?

M@zh@R said:
Gr8 news for punjabi rdtv users.
according to indiantelevision Big Cbs Spark Punjabi will also be available on Adtv .
So any update about that?

bhai jaan only big magic coming on airtel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock