[SPECIAL] Why sun direct...? Issues or Problems Resolves Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Why SUN DIRECT...?

amarnathv19 said:
Bro without healthy discussions this thread crossed 70 post. You are always welcome to post about sundirect. Please answer the question members raised above. "i am ready to resolve sun direct blamers issues." Please explain what is this mean:shy

previously one person from adtv saying about sun dth no having 100%epg of all channels. i am saying adtv don't have some proper signal strength. some times adtv is showing blank screen also.

Bishnu15 said:
All of a sudden this thread has received almost all members attention ! But there is nothing new here to discuss !

i am saying nothing new in this thread in first post. i am with " why sun direct...? " issue.

Please reply to post No 80.

amarnathv19 said:
@Vicky bro I am requesting you to merge this thread with general discussions thread. All the discussions are related to that thread only
how to move this other thread. dream dth has no freedom to create a new thread ah... this thread resolves sun direct subscriber issues. and don't believe some persons to channel addition statements.

Bishnu15 said:
Please reply to post No 80.

bro, i am not telling that. adding u r mentioned channels in upcoming days sun dth adding channels in the period of 20-30days bro. now, sun direct facing some technical difficulties.

Sun Direct IN said:
how to move this other thread. dream dth has no freedom to create a new thread ah... this thread resolves sun direct subscriber issues. and don't believe some persons to channel addition statements.

Wait bro mods will decide:)

Sun Direct IN said:
this thread is special. if u are true sun dth subscriber. not to do this.

I am not against you bro. sorry if I hurt you:'(. By the way I am having two sun direct dth from last two years:k

Sun Direct IN said:
this thread is special. if u are true sun dth subscriber. not to do this.

What do you mean by true sun dth subscriber ? :huh I am also a true sun dth subscriber. But how to prove ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock