[split] Dance + Season 2 on Star Plus and hotstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dance + Season 2 Coming Soon only on Star Plus and hotstar

mgparmar18plus said:
Channel V- STAR PLUS 4
????☺????????????????????????
LifeOK will come with SONY! Like ESPN (SONY ESPN)
It will be SONY Life or SONY LifeOK ???????? :p

RE: Dance + Season 2 on Star Plus and hotstar.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Jesa thik lagee :D but, when I post don't demand ss!
Please! Change topic "Dance+ Season2 On Star Plus & hotstar" so, we will put all news in one tread!

I didn't see him copied other's news till date.. That is why allowed his thread. But take it for you. You found copying contents of others. So, don't take this as an advantage! If you can prove him that he is copying news from someone else, like others reported on you, I will remove his thread immediately.

Sadiq said:
I didn't see him copied other's news till date.. That is why allowed his thread. But take it for you. You found copying contents of others. So, don't take this as an advantage! If you can prove him that he is copying news from someone else, like others reported on you, I will remove his thread immediately.

Oh! Rules are rules why they are different from others I will also post news without source and ss! That's fine??

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Oh! Rules are rules why they are different from others I will also post news without source and ss! That's fine??

Only for you, I am removing his thread. I hope "he" can understand.. So, post with screenshots. But post only with your own screenshots.

Your thread is here.

Link Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock