SPN kids channel Sony 'YAY!' Launching on 18th April 2017

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 234
  • Views: Views 38,662
RE: Sony Pictures Networks India names its kids channel as "YAY"; to launch after IPL

I don't know why Sony BBC Earth is not present in hathway 250 pack :wall

RE: Sony Pictures Networks India names its kids channel as "YAY"; to launch after IPL

hike said:
I don't know why Sony BBC Earth is not present in hathway 250 pack :wall

Is It Relevant One To Discuss In This Thread Bro?:huh:no

Artemis said:
Furious means angry bro. Logo has not yet been released. How can you be angry? :huh

And unfortunately SPNI is not likely to launch the channel in HD. :dodgy Among the big kids' channels only Nick is there in HD. :wall

Sorry for typo :lol ... I mean Curious...  :)

It's OK bro. Insaan se galti ho hi jaati hai. :k

Tha.RP8 said:
No!! :eek :eek  Hope they never do it!! If they remove golf channel, all spn sports channels will be filled with golf content, making the channels unwatchable!! Let golf be closed inside ten golf hd!!

That is not a problem. A dedicated channel (that too HD) for a less popular sport will not be able to air anything else.

When Six and ESPN are airing IPL, all LaLiga, WWE, etc. matches will have to be shoehorned (fit) into Ten 1 HD. That is why renaming Ten Golf HD to Ten/Six/ESPN 2 HD is better. :k

Artemis said:
That is not a problem. A dedicated channel (that too HD) for a less popular sport will not be able to air anything else.

When Six and ESPN are airing IPL, all LaLiga, WWE, etc. matches will have to be shoehorned (fit) into Ten 1 HD. That is why renaming Ten Golf HD to Ten/Six/ESPN 2 HD is better. :k

But then, golf programs will clash timings with other sports, beacuse they run for whole day which will make one of the ten sports channels useless. Better to launch ten 2 hd and ten 3 hd separately, and keep ten golf as it is. If someone likes golf, he can watch it there, and it won't distiurb regular sports viewers.

Used to really like the sony kix logo, so made it into sony yay logo...

NOTE: NOT OFFICIAL LOGO

Sony_Yay.jpg

@Tha.RP8 bhai , accha deemag lagaya:clap

I liked it:tup

Yay is taken from TMKOC logo? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock