Breaking Spondon TV will be added tonight on Airtel Digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepu Darling

*Sandeep Reddy*
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Spondon TV will be added tonight on Airtel Digital TV.
F59fM8P.png

Just repeating what u have highlighted earlier too many times...typical @iDJ @Ashok Varma @KGF bro thing/habit :)

Once channel gets added logo will be available on airtel app
Why are you harassing me in every comment these days just to defend Airtel and Disney's anti-consumer practices and loots?

I didn't even comment here for you to drag me into the mud.

i think vijay sper hd disney hd also added. my dreams ...

Last edited:
Why are you harassing me in every comment these days just to defend Airtel and Disney's anti-consumer practices and loots?

I didn't even comment here for you to drag me into the mud.

In every comment? Buddy that is so wrong to say. I tagged u for 1st time above if we keep aside the replies i made to ur comments earlier on

Every one knows Airtel always puzzles hide and seek options/bugs, but you have defend this as an updation process :ROFLMAO:
I fear to login into my Airtel account. Because they will spam me again. Otherwise I would've shown him number of channels with no logo and ages old logo. I also recalled Ramayan and Mahabharat VAS getting added without my consent. Despite same airing for free on Doordarshan. What made me more upset was they were doing this even during lockdown period when people were having money problems. People couldn't afford food. Leave alone TVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock