DDF Exclusive Sports 18, Sports 18 HD, Times Now City gets approval from MIB

Sorry for typo in my previous post few days back, i meant Romedy Now SD or MNX HD might shut down.

Any confirmation if they have launched Times Now Navbharat SD on a new licence or used Romedy Now HD licence for it?
Check first post clearly, then you can understand. Answer is in first post itself. 😉

Check first post clearly, then you can understand. Answer is in first post itself. 😉

But this 1st post information is itself reason for my confusion as i am not sure if Romedy Now licence already used by Times Now Navbharat SD or not

Reverb and icast mean ?
Could be the dummy name they use to acquire licenses.
Nice to see that Sports18 is finally approaching launch. What will Times Now City be? Local city news covering Delhi/Mumbai?
I don't know what that it. But I think they need to launch a India centric infotainment or lifestyle channel. Or Zoom HD atleast should be in cards by now.

Could be the dummy name they use to acquire licenses.

I don't know what that it. But I think they need to launch a India centric infotainment or lifestyle channel. Or Zoom HD atleast should be in cards by now.

Could b a channel like NDTV Metronation Delhi, it was a brilliant channel launched in 2007 but got shutdown in 2009. Had city specific news and shows. Times Now City could cover news from many cities in 1 channel, maybe an extension to what Mirror Now does at present but with lot more variety of shows and news about different things rather than political issues

Could b a channel like NDTV Metronation Delhi, it was a brilliant channel launched in 2007 but got shutdown in 2009. Had city specific news and shows.
Since I live in Chennai, I clearly remember NDTV Hindu, which was a joint venture with The Hindu, an English national newspaper headquartered in Chennai. It was launched in 2009 and showed city news and events for Chennai. Later in 2011 it became a Tamil channel. In 2012 it was acquired by the Dina Thanthi newspaper and rebranded as Thanthi TV, which has remained ever since.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock