Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,523
  • Views: Views 1,487,477

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
SA20 media rights are yet to be sold. Chetan Narula & KSR confirmed it yesterday during the SA20 Auction Spaces on Twitter.

Disney Star has rights to Cricket South Africa. Not SA20.
Actually SA T20 Replace of Mzansi Super League, Star Sports and Disney Hotstar Both aired Mzansi Super League last season.

Actually SA T20 Replace of Mzansi Super League, Star Sports and Disney Hotstar Both aired Mzansi Super League last season.
It's a new league. I don't think broadcast rights can be handed over just like that. New management is involved. Broadcast revenue has to be distributed to new owners.

It's a new league. I don't think broadcast rights can be handed over just like that. New management is involved. Broadcast revenue has to be distributed to new owners.
hope they will sold New T20 league broadcasting rights to Sports 18 or any other broadcasters, except BCCI most of Cricket boards sold International matches, Women's Cricket and T20 league Rights together.

After Zee/Ten West indies cricket Broadcasting Rights nobody acquires, Now Westindies cricket both Broadcast and Streaming Rights exclusively With fancode Excluding CPL Broadcast Rights.

Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Srilanka womens Cricket Rights case is different. these Cricket boards done just partnership for every series with Fancode, these boards can Sold Exclusive Broadcasting Rights to any Indian Broadcasters but they won't sold Rights Because Rights value Remains low.

Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Srilanka womens Cricket Rights case is different. these Cricket boards done just partnership for every series with Fancode, these boards can Sold Exclusive Broadcasting Rights to any Indian Broadcasters but they won't sold Rights Because Rights value Remains low.
Who is going to telecast women's under 19 world Cup ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock