Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,123
  • Views Views: Views 1,621,911

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Encountered almost zero ads during Ashes on Sony Liv. Heard same is on tv They are using next gen technology to shows ads on ground without causing disturbance to viewers. Sony and Viacom nowadays are making Star look like a medieval broadcaster. The PQ in FHD on my 43 inch TV looks stunning. Much better than WTC20. Dabba broadcaster Star must stick to Tamil and Telugu over innovation.
The technology to show ads on ground has been there for 2-3 years now

Encountered almost zero ads during Ashes on Sony Liv. Heard same is on tv They are using next gen technology to shows ads on ground without causing disturbance to viewers. Sony and Viacom nowadays are making Star look like a medieval broadcaster. The PQ in FHD on my 43 inch TV looks stunning. Much better than WTC20. Dabba broadcaster Star must stick to Tamil and Telugu over innovation.
The ads on ground which started by Ten cricket in 2011, ind tour of SA was ugly.

But Sony gave made it different from last Eng series, you can't differentiate between ground ad and the Sony ad. Both looks same.
Star doesn't show this type of ad.

Come out from dream or imagination, this is nothing, almost broadcasters doing this from last 20 years for selected events. Currently Every broadcasters popular soap serials too have same technology.
I know about the technology. I am talking about the overall ad-free experience.
Sony Ten 5/HD almost airing ads during Ashes over/break or wickets. ads like Paisa Bazar, Samco, wild stone code. Don't know where you watching ad-free technology, still they have almost full screen ads airing next gen technology.

Come out from dream or imagination, this is nothing, almost broadcasters doing this from last 20 years for selected events. Currently Every broadcasters popular soap serials too have same technology.
Not medieval broadcaster and streamer who don't even have key moments.
Sony Ten 5/HD almost airing ads during Ashes over/break or wickets. ads like Paisa Bazar, Samco, wild stone code. Don't know where you watching ad-free technology, still they have almost full screen ads airing next gen technology.
Watch on Sony Liv. There is zero ads. Unlike WTC broadcast where streamer aired ads on test match every over ruining viewers experience.

Not medieval broadcaster and streamer who don't even have key moments.

Watch on Sony Liv. There is zero ads. Unlike WTC broadcast where streamer aired ads on test match every over ruining viewers experience.
You have clearly mentioned ad free same on TV, In earth Sony Ten airing full screen technology ads and maybe in other planet they are airing ad free experience.
There is zero ads
Sony Ten sold ad inventory to air on Sony Ten channels, So as you said Digital Sony Liv aired next gen technology show Indian ads from ground, just prove now.

You have clearly mentioned ad free same on TV, In earth Sony Ten airing full screen technology ads and maybe in other planet they are airing ad free experience.
Read word by word what I said. I said I am having an amazing ad-free experience on Sony Liv. I said I heard on TV also it might be ad-free. I didn't confirm or deny it as I was watching the match on Sony Liv.

Second thing I said was medieval broadcaster sticks to Tamil and Telugu. While failing to garner ratings. Quotes ratings of pre pandemic years. Has no innovation to improve our viewing experience. Only bombards us with ads.
Sony Ten sold ad inventory to air on Sony Ten channels, So as you said Digital Sony Liv aired next gen technology show Indian ads from ground, just prove now.
On Sony Liv during the live telecast only in ground ads are present. Unlike last Sunday's broadcast of World Test Championship on Hotstar where ads came interrupting cricket after every over to ruin our experience.

When it comes to offer real technology that helps viewing experience Sony takes the lead. When it comes to offer good quality pre and post shows with robust experts Viacom takes the lead. When it comes to offer useless things which no one cares about like 5G holograms of cricketers who are actually alive or cricketer's love story inbetween a match you got Star taking the charge. 😂

When it comes to offer real technology that helps viewing experience Sony takes the lead. When it comes to offer good quality pre and post shows with robust experts Viacom takes the lead. When it comes to offer useless things which no one cares about like 5G holograms of cricketers who are alive or cricketer's love story inbetween a match you got Star taking the charge. 😂
Star's Live coverage is the new TMKOC.

Read word by word what I said. I said I am having an amazing ad-free experience on Sony Liv. I said I heard on TV also it might be ad-free. I didn't confirm or deny it as I was watching the match on Sony Liv.

Second thing I said was medieval broadcaster sticks to Tamil and Telugu. While failing to garner ratings. Quotes ratings of pre pandemic years. Has no innovation to improve our viewing experience. Only bombards us with ads.

On Sony Liv during the live telecast only in ground ads are present. Unlike last Sunday's broadcast of World Test Championship on Hotstar where ads came interrupting cricket after every over to ruin our experience.
Same way Cricket world cup Qualifier matches have ads on Ground/field, but it's Live on Air ads from ICC. Like BPL/CPL and LPL too have from board, it's not Broadcaster and Streaming platforms technology, nothing they earn from these ads except Cricket boards/organisers.

Back
Top Bottom