Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,059
  • Views Views: Views 1,613,288

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
I don't know if STAR/ICC are using better camera or the weather is clearer than usual, but the world cup coverage looks really clean and up to the mark and much much better than domestic BCCI bilaterals. One reason could be that those ugly Pan Masala hordings are gone for good. Moreover, coverage from Dharamsala looked like some ground in Durban.
What do you guys think?
Yeah..I too felt the improvement in the quality. The recent renovations of stadium and outfield too helped in this. But the lighting at Dharamsala is poor. The boundary line area is darker while the central area including the pitch is lighted well.

Sports18's new ad to showcase of their rights
ZoGnzZY.png
X3st76z.png
L1xggCN.png
HDyR6sj.png
M8jR0Lg.png
Mba47st.png
qOfB2NN.png
5o9aBDn.png

Yeah..I too felt the improvement in the quality. The recent renovations of stadium and outfield too helped in this. But the lighting at Dharamsala is poor. The boundary line area is darker while the central area including the pitch is lighted well.
All ICC events has best coverage , than BCCI / other country coverage. 2011 world cup is an example, where we haven't seen that much good quality in any BCCI matches.
I don't think Star has any thing in production coverage else, the coverage won't be this much good quality. Star always has sub standard quality , ex: Asia cup,

All ICC events has best coverage , than BCCI / other country coverage. 2011 world cup is an example, where we haven't seen that much good quality in any BCCI matches.
I don't think Star has any thing in production coverage else, the coverage won't be this much good quality. Star always has sub standard quality , ex: Asia cup,

production of W/C is done by Disney STAR for ICC

Star Sports is showing very few matches of the Women's Big Bash League

Even today the match was being telecasted only on Fan Code, Star Sports was showing old highlights.
The match that is still going on is visible only on Fan Code.

IDlU5eg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom