Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,309
  • Views Views: Views 1,649,842

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
If quality not matter then it would be better if u activate ss2 sd which cost 4 rs
Which i do
And i activate star sport 1 for aus vs pak
But lets see what happen on 17th as aus vs pak and ind vs sa match will clash
If Aus v Pak has all the Day test matches then it won't going to clash because Australia games will finish 12:30pm IST and South Africa games will start from 1:30pm IST

If Aus v Pak has all the Day test matches then it won't going to clash because Australia games will finish 12:30pm IST and South Africa games will start from 1:30pm IST
1st test of aus vs pak at perth 7:50am start time
Atleast 2 hour clash with ind vs sa
Looks like star that time will use star sports 2

DD SPORTS HD Logo Is Seems Small

Previous:-
rGueRKD.jpg

Currently:-
IReU5Dt.jpg

J7K2TAN.jpg

Last edited:
I want to subscribe (on Airtel Digital TV) to Star Sports 1 HD for Pakistan Tour of Australia 2023-24, Star Sports 2 HD for BBL and Pro Kabaddi League 2023-24 and Star Sports 1 HD Hindi for India tour of South Africa 2023-24 and Pro Kabaddi League 2023-24. Any combo packs available or I have to subscribe to each channel as a-la-carte?

I want to subscribe (on Airtel Digital TV) to Star Sports 1 HD for Pakistan Tour of Australia 2023-24, Star Sports 2 HD for BBL and Pro Kabaddi League 2023-24 and Star Sports 1 HD Hindi for India tour of South Africa 2023-24 and Pro Kabaddi League 2023-24. Any combo packs available or I have to subscribe to each channel as a-la-carte?
What are your GEC requirements?

Back
Top Bottom