Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,317
  • Views Views: Views 1,651,615

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Sony has bagged Formula E rights in India
1RYIf9V.jpg
Qualifying will be only on SonyLiv. Race will be on Sony Ten 1.

Absolutely, I've never skipped any race weekend from Free Practice to Main race in every class category since my childhood. But I've never seen such kind of broadcast and complete blackouts of lower class events.. pathetic management by Sports 18.
Actually, Uday Shankar only cares about cricket and then a little bit of ISL and PKL... That's it.
Yeah buddy if they had blockout then why to go for bunch of media rights they create monopoly they decided people what can watch where can watch this is absolutely danger for all sports loving fan.

U-19 world cup is going to begin from January 19 and till now Zee-Star has not released a single ad. ILT20 is also scheduled to start on the same day but Zee had released its ad months ago. It seems that everything is still not right between star and zee.
Promo was aired during Ind sa test series on hotstar with Ian Bishop voice over

Everything is ok but sports 18 instead of making confusion India vs Australia beeter if they show on both sd and hd of sports 18 coz cable tv viewer not easy to change channel also sports 18-3 doesn't available on all platforms.

Not sure about other cities but kolkata people set to suffer as majority are siti cable subscribers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom