Discussion Sports18 1 & Sports18 1 HD - Free Preview

Sports 18 1 is the part of my Tata Play bouquet - Bangla Hindi Sports Kids English HD and Sports 18 1 HD is subscribed through ala carta mode.
I'm not able to see tha Chanel contents. Cable operator told me it's already added in my package but I'm still not getting it . Is anyone facing same problem

What the purpose @dino29 bro. Sports 18 1 HD was activated, the day it was launched on Tata Play (10th November). 22nd is the billing date for me. These channels as it is a part of the channel prescribed will be charged .

So, will get 2 days of free preview .Whats the use.
Might get activated for the entirety of World Cup. As I posted above Sports 18 1 and Sports 18 1 HD were advertised on Tata Play's home channel. But they didn't ask to subscribe or give misscall number. They usually do during any channel's promotion.

Not asking to subscribe sports 18 SD and HD on home channels & asking to subscribe the same in app.
zfnb8R6.jpg

i8nFsDA.png

Might get activated for the entirety of World Cup. As I posted above Sports 18 1 and Sports 18 1 HD were advertised on Tata Play's home channel. But they didn't ask to subscribe or give misscall number. They usually do during any channel's promotion.
Yes. Very true. Tata Play does that.

OK. Will wait till tomorrow. If it's promotional purpose will not be charged, else..

Why no tamil audiofeed on sports18HD and sd ? It's very disappointment for me🥺🥺 i know its available on jiocinema.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock