Good News SS Music relaunching soon

niyasmkkv

Solutions
Reaction score
SS Music was the trendsetter in south Indian with its variety range of contents and ending the first multilingual music channel front he south India. After the Leela government's lottery scam with channel owner Santiago Martin, the channel had to stop it's transmission. Later, they were still in the fame in social media by its online portal with the same name. Ssmusic.tv is quite a popular online protal for ally he south Indian languages. Recently the portal post up some notifications for conducting a VJ audition at their ss music studio, Chennai. They still have their licence for the channels SS Music and SS Entertainment. Does anyone have my clue about this?

Source: SS Music VJ Audition on March 10th & 11th 2018

SS Music was the trendsetter in south Indian with its variety range of contents and ending the first multilingual music channel front he south India. After the Leela government's lottery scam with channel owner Santiago Martin, the channel had to stop it's transmission. Later, they were still in the fame in social media by its online portal with the same name. Ssmusic.tv is quite a popular online protal for ally he south Indian languages. Recently the portal post up some notifications for conducting a VJ audition at their ss music studio, Chennai. They still have their licence for the channels SS Music and SS Entertainment. Does anyone have my clue about this?

Maybe it will relaunch on April 14th

I'm confused... Is this a breaking news or you are trying to clarify your speculation from other users ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock