• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

SS Rajamouli's father manhandled

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

SS Rajamoumli's father Vijayendra Prasad has filed a petition against DCP CCS J Satyanarayana at the State Human Rights Commission (SHRC).He has alleged that the cop has manhandled him after producer Chengala Venkat Rao filed a false complaint.

In his complaint, Vijayendra Prasad claimed that he had written a story in 2004, which was supposed to be produced by Chengala Venkat Rao. He was assured of Rs. 63 lakhs and was paid Rs. 22 lakhs, as an advance. But the producer went on to make a film with another writer's story and breached the agreement. Rao also refused to giveback his script and filed a false complaint against him.

Later, Vijayendra was called to the central crime station. In the name of enquiry, the cops manhandled him based on his false complaint. The director was abused, beaten up, removed his clothes and was forced to sign on cheques of Rs 30 lakh each from him.

However, SHRC has directed the Hyderabad police commissioner to submit a detailed report on the issue by May 9.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rahul_apk Breaking Bahubali director SS rajamouli tests Coronavirus positive South Indian Films 2
suneel123 Breaking Mahesh Babu | SS RajaMouli | Durga Arts Movies & Music 4
Shiva mahesh Rajamouli Lays Condition For Next Film South Indian Films 0
R Aamir Khan, Rajinikanth and Mohanlal to unite on big screen for Rajamouli Mahabharat South Indian Films 3
R Happy Birthday SS Rajamouli, 5 Films That Make Rajamouli The Most Bankable Directors South Indian Films 3
R SS Rajamouli filmed four versions of climax for Bahubali: The Conclusion South Indian Films 0
M.J.Sadiq Rajamouli to explore new avenues at Shanghai fest South Indian Films 0
Vadirocks SS Rajamouli To Direct Prashanth Next South Indian Films 7
veejay Sad News Father Death Social Chat 23
RajKumar Good News I become a father Social Chat 69
RajKumar Ajay Devgn father Veeru Devgan passes away in Mumbai Bollywood 5
Optimus_Prime Sad News My father is no more with us Social Chat 54
Hardeep jhand Good News My Father got Promotion in Punjab Police Social Chat 21
Hassan Syed Sad News My Father Died Social Chat 57
S ‘Savdhaan India’, 11-year-old girl files rape case against her father TV Shows & Programs 0
Deep.S Abhay Deol’s father Ajit Singh Deol passes away Movies & Music 1
Dileep Kumar James will succeed father Rupert Murdoch as CEO of 21st Century Fox on 1 July TV Channels News 0
anudeepika Actress Priyanka Chopra father passes away Bollywood 1
Bapun Raz Priyanka Chopra's father unwell Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Vivek Oberoi to become father Bollywood 7
Bapun Raz Rajkumar Hirani's father dies, Bollywood attends funeral Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Anil Kapoor's father passes away Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Anil Kapoor's father passes away Bollywood 3
Ravi budhwar Anil Kapoor's father Surinder Kapoor passes away Bollywood 0