"SSS HD1, HD2 & MAA HD Added on Tatasky

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 17,813
It's officially launched today. Many hd channels don't have any promotions. Soon it will be updated on Star network.

Iharish007 said:
It's officially launched today. Many hd channels don't have any promotions. Soon it will be updated on Star network.
Bro, don't quote with image. It's against forum rule. Please edit ur post.

RajKumar said:
I wanting to Move but.....Tatasky HD access fees.....stopping me to enter :'( :'(
Rk bro can I you how much you are paying currently, what's you channels requirement ?
So I can do some needful for u ;)

So whats the deal with these Select hd channels. are they part of all sports pack for how long?

which base pack these 2 channels have? since main star sports channel is going to be full of crap local sports i'm going to unsubscribe them. i'm not going to pay money to watch 3rd rate cricket competition then more kabaddi next month or so.

Shubhrock said:
Rk bro can I you how much you are paying currently, what's you channels requirement ?
So I can do some needful for u ;)

610/-

Kpt said:
So whats the deal with these Select hd channels. are they part of all sports pack for how long?

which base pack these 2 channels have? since main star sports channel is going to be full of crap local sports i'm going to unsubscribe them. i'm not going to pay money to watch 3rd rate cricket competition then more kabaddi next month or so.
These 2 channels are included in Sports dhamaka pack onwards if hd access fees is paid, Ala carte price is rs 75/-pm each

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock