ST2 K2 Beam Transponders New Details

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 7,564
DishHD said:
So you are a agent of Videocon d2h promoting d2h in ddf forums :skd

Not an agent... He is an employee of d2h... So he will support d2h for sure... Nothing wrong in it....

Jerome.J said:
As per my knowledge if free TPs available in st2 it can be moved to any beam k1/2/3.This is the built in special feature of this st2.

Yes you are right, TP's can be switch between 1,2 and 3.

Hmmm.... Now on no use of posting any constructive discussions in this thread ...
As usual the fight is on....

:wall

Guys. Stop going personal... nobody is promoting any particular dth. He is sharing the information he know...

Sadiq said:
Guys. Stop going personal... nobody is promoting any particular dth. He is sharing the information he know...

Ya bro, Your right

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Hmmm.... Now on no use of posting any constructive discussions in this thread ...
As usual the fight is on....

:wall

GODMAN said:
Ya bro, Your right
But DishHD bro Insulting me

My intention of saying that was never in a negative manner or in a way it was insulting you, but what I meant to say we have some one here from d2h which can share to some important news about d2h and upcoming channels on d2h :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock