Breaking Star 4K Added On Sun Direct

May be Sun Direct partnered with Samsung and made this decision...

This is a Unique thing done by Sun Direct and this has to be fully appreciated which will pave way for future IDTV progress...

Last edited:
Hey sun direct doesn't have a 4k hd boxin market. how they deliver 4k channel . It sun direct hd support 4k why other company hd box not support. All technology are same
Hey! I know that....ok...The thing I have mentioned is only about 4K Logo of Sun Direct in the advertisement given by Star....:ok2::hello:

I contacting Sundirect Nodal Officer
They asked this is temporarily service from Samsung 4K ID TV With help you can watch 4K channel that too for free and Soon all customers will be Star 4K channel and other 4K channels also after proper update Star 4K Price And other customers said to wait till SunTV launch Dolby Vision channel then watch Star 4K channel. And he said he will do all this after launching a proper 4K box

Last edited:
Is there anybody in the forum using this set up

I contacting Sundirect Nodal Officer
They asked this is temporarily service from Samsung 4K ID TV With help you can watch 4K channel that too for free and Soon all customers will be Star 4K channel and other 4K channels also after proper update Star 4K Price And other customers said to wait till SunTV launch Dolby Vision channel then watch Star 4K channel. And he said he will do all this after launching a proper 4K box
Why still they did not get the Star 4K price?

All they will do before 2026 IPL

I can’t understand why there is any knowledgeable person in Sun Direct….starting a 4K channel without 4K boxes…..don’t have basic knowledge

So this was just to keep customers in confusion, who were thinking of upgrading to other dth due to 4k
Nice move by SD if you can't convince them confuse them.

You should have asked, How to Subscribe the Channel
Screenshot-2024-04-04-09-19-09-15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock