Breaking Star 4K Added On Sun Direct

As far as I know IDTV features are supported on Samsung 4k tvs and higher end tvs only
Which starts from 30k it is still impossible for someone who is SD die-hard fan

I just dont know why people are trying to add a 4K channel on HD set top box when the hardware does not support 4K resolution
Fear of missing out (FOMO) is the feeling of apprehension that one is either not in the know about or missing out on information, events, experiences, or life decisions that could make one's life better.

As far as I know IDTV features are supported on Samsung 4k tvs and higher end tvs only
Which starts from 30k it is still impossible for someone who is SD die-hard fan
What do you mean by 'Still impossible'?

Are you trying to say that they don't have purchasing power to buy IDTV?

What do you mean by 'Still impossible'?

Are you trying to say that they don't have purchasing power to buy IDTV?
Not that
I'm saying someone who wants to test this feature but it isn't worth spending 30k
That's what I'm saying
Sooner or later they will have to launch 4k android box

Not that
I'm saying someone who wants to test this feature but it isn't worth spending 30k
That's what I'm saying
Hmm...

May be this member will help us in sharing Screenshot if he is still using that TV and if he comes online. @kavinamakkal

Not that
That's what I'm saying
To test star 4k why spend 30k . You could buy Airtel or tata Android box for 2k. Who will change their tv for sticking to one dth platform

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock