Star Gold HD Vs Zee Cinema HD PQ and Aspect Ratio

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 6,022

DishHD

Reaction score
I have Decided to start this topic Bcoz i am really pissed Off with Star Gold HD's Aspect Ratio on many of the Movies they show on Their HD channel. For Example Check the Pictures i uploaded Now Star Gold HD's is Showing the Movie DUS Released in the year 2005 so the movie must have been shot with a better Camera than the one Now playing on Zee Cinema HD which is Chor aur chand Released in 1993 way older than the other playing on Star Gold HD. Now the PQ of the older Movie Chor aur chand is much better and the Aspect Ratio is much Larger on Zee Cinema HD than on Star Gold Hd and where has the Dus Movie playing on Star Gold HD has a very small Aspect Ratio that it feels so horrible to watch and even on a HD Channel.

Star Gold HD: Movie Dus (2005) Just check how small the Aspect ratio is and even cant be watched from 5 feet away.

Photo0269.jpg

Photo0266.jpg

Zee Cinema HD: Movie Chor Aur Chand (1993) even Its not a Full Aspect Ratio but its enough to watch from 10 Feet away.

Photo0273.jpg

Reactions: Omi
Zee cinema hd picture quality is thousand time good compare to star gold hd

star india has outsourced the broadcasting service to Essel Shyam(Zee network). You know with outsourcing quality is always compromised.

I don't have much knowledge about HD channel, but as we compare a/r in movie now always shown in full screen (16-9 ) in hd tv/monitor. While Star Gold and Zcinema has up and down black strip print and u already know audio is also not in dolby or 5.1 Channel.
While all their serial are in 16-9 formate in HD channel.
Not only Star gold or Zcinema, Mtune also have issue in a\r. in sometime.
Why they r not removing black strip from their broadcasting ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock