Discussion Star Gold Thrills, Star Gold Romance and Star Gold 2 HD launched

I feel they should launch hd version of these channels..channels have good collection of movies and in Hindi..in india we don't have any hd channel which shows Hollywood movies in hindi

I feel they should launch hd version of these channels..channels have good collection of movies and in Hindi..in india we don't have any hd channel which shows Hollywood movies in hindi
Well we had UTV HD. Despite terrible choice of movies at times. It still did fine.

The best way is launching every channel as HD and making it's downscaled feed available if SD is required. They can stop putting HD extension in logo but looks like it's gonna take a while in India.

Star Gold Thrills enters Top 3 Movie Channels List
UWoukMS.png

I think it is because of DD free dish
Hopefully they realise that and atleast bring back Star Bharat on DDFreeDish. It was successful GEC with light hearted shows at that time.

Star gold thrills is nothing but mirror image of utv action and thay boast it's a first 24 x 7 Hollywood Hindi movie channel but not it's not, it will be ' bindass movies always &
Aspect ratio of thrills really sucks, shame on star that they cannot provide proper aspect ratio for SD channels

Looks like Star Gold Romance won’t stay true to its genre and will go rebrand yet again. More than romantic movies, it is playing comedy and action genre movies like Raja Babu, Salakhein etc.

Looks like Star Gold Romance won’t stay true to its genre and will go rebrand yet again. More than romantic movies, it is playing comedy and action genre movies like Raja Babu, Salakhein etc.
Better they rename it to Star Gold Family.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock