Star HD Channels Actual Price

Prateek Marwadi said:
but bro... i do not think so
i m 100 % sure indian govt. won't allow so much high prices

n how much they ll reduce :huh:huh:huh
120 rs without taxes means after taxes n levies the prices wud b around 150-160rs

so sshd 3 including taxes r as much low as around 30rs

sorry to say but this thread is absolute meaningless

so tata sky's new pack launch name ss3 pack ( my pack type ) :huh:huh:huh

because my pack price 99 and ss3 only 1 channel price 150/- :p

Prateek Marwadi said:
but bro... i do not think so
i m 100 % sure indian govt. won't allow so much high prices

n how much they ll reduce :huh:huh:huh
120 rs without taxes means after taxes n levies the prices wud b around 150-160rs

so sshd 3 including taxes r as much low as around 30rs

sorry to say but this thread is absolute meaningless

First Know The Basic Then Talk Bro!

Even I Too Wondered About This In The Beginning But Thereafter I Red A Article In Indiantelevision.com Published In 2013 End Peroid,

Then Only Got To Know Many Things About This Pricing Policies!

These Are Very Confusing As Well As Brilliant

Simply Like! Buy More And Low Price - Strategy

You are wrong.

They are analogue price.

Just check the star TV website, where they have listed the price separately for analogue, digital cable and dth.

In that the HD channels pricing is mentioned separately and it is a Well known fact that as per the Supreme Court order the digital cable and dth price is 42% of the analogue cable price. So the HD channels pricing mentioned in the HD channels list is for analogue as the pricing for analogue and digital cannot be the same which you would also agree.

Just check the following links for your better understanding -

http://www.startv.com/Reference%20Interconnect%20offer%20for%20Digital%20Addressable%20Cable%20Systems.pdf

http://www.startv.com/digital-analog-and-dthRate-cards.aspx

And this is ala carte pricing which no mso and dth operator would take. You have to read the entire agreement to understand the discounts they get based on the number of subscribers who opt for each HD channel so it's never such a high price.

ayanc99 said:
And this is ala carte pricing which no mso and dth operator would take. You have to read the entire agreement to understand the discounts they get based on the number of subscribers who opt for each HD channel so it's never such a high price.

even the a la carte prices r not that much higher.
this thread is infact an useless thread which is of no use.

A la carte price if the mso or dth operator wants to add it for one box which is never the case as explained in my earlier post.

all prices are okay.. but i think there is some wrong information about SS1 and SS2 may be they are 19.90 & 41.80 Rs respectively instead of 119.80 and 141.80

guys don't blame Vadia bro.. everyone here is not updated with latest things.. give him time to prove himself.. and if he is wrong there is no any need to create nuisance.. everyone here makes mistakes :) So Keep Smiling :)

The price is decided as per the deal signed not at this price. Analogue cable cannot provide HD channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock