Star HD Channels Added on DishTv

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 79
  • Views: Views 18,892
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zee hd channels also in lowest base pack. Earlier they were not even in highest base pack.

yes now apart from HBO HD travel XP HD zee khana khazana & zee Q all other channels are in royale HD base pack .............

hingorjo said:
yes now apart from HBO HD travel XP HD zee khana khazana & zee Q all other channels are in royale HD base pack .............

Which is fairly acceptable as hbo hd channels are ad free premium channels. And travel xp hd costs just 20 rs. Happy days for dish true customers.

You guys do realize that the 'HDTV' specifications include 720p/1080i video + Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. Therefore, for the term term 'TRUE HD' to apply, the service must include DD5.1 audio. Now that is something Dish FraudHD is not even equipped to deliver. Therefore in all honesty, Dish does not even have ONE TRUE HD channel, let alone 27 channels. This is the actual fact. Of course people are free to be deluded into believing whatever they choose to.

PS: As pointed out earlier in the thread, both, 'Baby TV' & 'Nat Geo Music' are SD channels being broadcast with a 16:9 aspect ratio. 'Aljazeera' a news channel on TataSky is another channel that is shown in SD with 16:9 aspect ratio.

Well Sanjay we are happy with dishtv at present and lets understand how many of us have Home theatre system. we are happy with the PQ and we are enjoying. Even if it gives 25 tru Hd still we are happy. Yes it may vary person to person what he likes and dislikes

bprrkl said:
we are happy with the PQ and we are enjoying. Even if it gives 25 tru Hd still we are happy. Yes it may vary person to person what he likes and dislikes
Of course, you, as anyone else, has the right to their opinion and to what they like. If you are happy and satisfied with something, then good for you. But, the facts must be brought to the attention of those who are unaware and naive. Also, the fact still remains that DishTV is misleading and cheating the consumer. Most civilized countries would never allow a company to get away with such blatant fraud.

bprrkl said:
Well Sanjay we are happy with dishtv at present and lets understand how many of us have Home theatre system.
Why do we India always have to reduce everything to the lowest common denominator? So basically you are suggesting that since you currently don't have a home theater, you don't care if Dish TV provides a less than a true HD experience, since it does not effect you. It is because of this attitude of whether something effects me or not, that companies in India get away with inferior products and services. Also, what if you do some day get a home theater and what if all the companies were frauds like Dish TV, then how would you feel.

sanjay0864 said:
You guys do realize that the 'HDTV' specifications include 720p/1080i video + Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. Therefore, for the term term 'TRUE HD' to apply, the service must include DD5.1 audio. Now that is something Dish FraudHD is not even equipped to deliver. Therefore in all honesty, Dish does not even have ONE TRUE HD channel, let alone 27 channels. This is the actual fact. Of course people are free to be deluded into believing whatever they choose to.

PS: As pointed out earlier in the thread, both, 'Baby TV' & 'Nat Geo Music' are SD channels being broadcast with a 16:9 aspect ratio. 'Aljazeera' a news channel on TataSky is another channel that is shown in SD with 16:9 aspect ratio.

Your statement 'Dish does not even have ONE TRUE HD channel' is not quite right.
DishTV has 'MOVIES NOW' having Full-HD and 5.1ch DD audio. !

well Sanjay its not a dishtv bashing thread rather its a thread stating Star HD channels added to Dishtv. So kindly maintain the topic line. Well Sanjay I indeed to do have a 5 channel HT system but Its just a general statement which I made. Well I don't have feelings and emotions for any DTH. I do understand all have good and bad parts. so if I 've selected any DTH I should accept the facts all and good and bad and then choose it. I used TS I am happy with it , D2h I am happy with what they give and even Dishtv what they give. No complaints with any DTH I have used so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock