Star India(Disney),TV18, Zee Network Bouqets Updated With New Channels

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 12,289
I want to buy new Airtel Digital TV HD connection, neither I am able to see HD Broadcasters Bouquet nor Packs made by airtel for HD customer. Only TS have made this facility for all the visitors on their website.
Exactly, there isn't even any procedure plans before buying. You are gonna have to get their bundled plan. Even if they call. They still would give you a bundled plan. I get that Dish-D2h is giving one month free subscription. But same isn't the case with Tata Sky and Airtel. Airtel really needs to be more customer friendly.

Guys! Any answers from Star India for excluding Disney International HD from bouquet. I can understand that SD channels were not included as they did not want to give these at current bouquet price point or fiddle with prices right now but still don't quite get the logic behind keeping out Disney International HD except maybe not still sure about which way to package it (English GEC or Kids). Anyone tried mailing them? I forgot to include this in my recent mail to them

@dino29 bro there's s high chance for Shutdown of Disney International HD. Maybe thats why they haven't included in Boquets.

Star followed same strategy for Nat Geo People HD & Nat Geo Music HD

@dino29 bro there's s high chance for Shutdown of Disney International HD. Maybe thats why they haven't included in Boquets.

Shutdown then rebrand. They did apply for Disney HD licence. Also original Disney shows are silently coming back to Disney channel.
@dino29 bro. I think Baby TV is also not available in bouquets. Also Disney International HD is in wrong genre as they are airing kids cartoon shows nowadays.

Let's see what happens, it might get rebranded as Disney HD but will continue being part of their portfolio

Shutdown then rebrand. They did apply for Disney HD licence. Also original Disney shows are silently coming back to Disney channel.
@dino29 bro. I think Baby TV is also not available in bouquets. Also Disney International HD is in wrong genre as they are airing kids cartoon shows nowadays.

Baby TV HD is there , have to confirm about SD feed again

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock