Breaking Star India indefinitely postponed launch of 16 channels

Every 1 was excited including me that Disney-Star rebrand utv channels launching star gold romance and star gold thrills but Disney-Star postponed due to NTO 2.0 and RIO.
Bro I once again asking where you saw UTV Channels Rebranding as Star Gold Channels, even Star/Disney not Revealed on official website and press Release, I asked some youtubers they said news copied from this forum only without official confirmation

Currently Disney Only officially Revealed Rebrand/ Licence of UTV HD as Disney Channel HD and Marvel HQ as Super Hungama not as Star Hungama

one thing is good utv action channel would last longer hope the replacing channel retains its Hollywood hindi dubbed schedule in future as well - don't want it to repeat only marvel or disney related movies like they end up doin on star movies now.

hope super hungama would also air current good animated shows being aired in marvel HQ - the deep (animated series focusing on underwater sea adventures & research etc , miraculous - tales of ladybug & cat noir - atleast they'll continue to air remaining eps or repeat airings though they do air in disney india as well , kiteretsu , star wars resistance , kick buttowski , pokemon , beyblade and other new /old shows which they were showing in promo of super hungama (buzz light year , daltons & milo murphy's law ). with four audios english , hindi , tamil & telugu . so that it contains diverse shows.

any possibility of ESPN branding in India or is it still far fetched?

Bro I once again asking where you saw UTV Channels Rebranding as Star Gold Channels, even Star/Disney not Revealed on official website and press Release, I asked some youtubers they said news copied from this forum only without official confirmation

Currently Disney Only officially Revealed Rebrand/ Licence of UTV HD as Disney Channel HD and Marvel HQ as Super Hungama not as Star Hungama

But UTV Movies and UTV Action r missing in New RIO, we know new chs replacing some of current ones as same mentioned in licence name changes on MIB website so we can easily make out that UTV Movies and UTV Action r paving way for Star Gold Romance and Thrill. Only diff is that star/disney has acquired separate licence for star gold romance and star gold thrill

I would hope that UTV Movies and UTV Action r not shut down and by mistake they were missing in new RIO but if not a mistake then above thing will only happen

Changing ownership of current ch licence is not an issue, star/disney can apply for this modification and bring UTV/disney chs under star india company but if they prefer to operate under diff branding then also its okay

It makes me very sad to think that we could have been enjoying the launch of Pravah Picture from today if only Disney-Star had not betrayed us.
Same with Jalsha Josh. I also wished to watch to see the channel from 1st December '21 re-branding the scrap Bengali sports channel - Star Sports 1 Bangla, which may have fewer audiences.

Jalsha Josh is Rs.2+ Taxes where Star Sports 1 Bangla is Rs.19+ Taxes.

Disney -Star betrayed us too.

Movies ok rebranded last year Feb 2020 as Star gold 2 which is useless channel movies ok was far better then but anyway at the same time Disney-Star would have launched star gold 2 hd. If a network has confirmed license to rebrand or launch a channel then what is the role of NTO in this? To be honest and clear Disney-Star hunt for revenue they don't want to air different types of films in their channels in coming days we can see star sports gujrati star sports odia star sports bhojpuri to get more revenue from sports channels.

Movies ok rebranded last year Feb 2020 as Star gold 2 which is useless channel movies ok was far better then but anyway at the same time Disney-Star would have launched star gold 2 hd. If a network has confirmed license to rebrand or launch a channel then what is the role of NTO in this? To be honest and clear Disney-Star hunt for revenue they don't want to air different types of films in their channels in coming days we can see star sports gujrati star sports odia star sports bhojpuri to get more revenue from sports channels.

Bro, infact it is the exact opposite.... Star/disney hindi movie channels have most diverse library of bollywood / hollywood dubbed films and chs, they air much more broad spectrum of movies across its chs. It would be great if sony or even zee, viacom18 could replicate this strategy.

Also NTO 2.0 has direct relationship with broadcasters going ahead and launching new channels though rebranding of same channel can b done without any price revision which is stopping broadcasters from doing so

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock