• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 6,163
Status
Not open for further replies.
98shubhamk said:
what about star jalsha?

no need of changing star jalsha LCN as space before it is already available they will ad Star Jalsha HD on LCN 841 :k :k

Rushil.D said:
no need of changing star jalsha LCN as space before it is already available they will ad Star Jalsha HD on LCN 841 :k :k

thanks for the clarification bro:)

Optimus_Prime said:
2 channel Launching tomorrow?
any expected time ?

of course at 9 am :sp
but in reality between 10 to 10:30 am:shy:u

channel is from their own network star so according to launching time they will add it any time

Star Jalsha Movies was added at 7am, Star World Premiere HD at 2 PM and SS HD3 and SS HD 4 at 12 am :tup :sp

Quick Update Gssran bro and Nice Snaps Rushil bro:clap:tup

Rushil.D said:
channel is from their own network star so according to launching time they will add it any time

Star Jalsha Movies was added at 7am, Star World Premiere HD at 2 PM and SS HD3 and SS HD 4 at 12 am :tup :sp

NOw lets see when they will add the channel :p

Now a day tata sky is best dth in india beacuse in 2009 to 2014 ts providing very bad serivces less channels than other dth from 2015 ts are adding channels ts going no 1 dth and I think 2016 ts will add all channels sd and hd also d2h very gone they are removing lcn or moving to active window now a days ts sevices are good but if ts add neo channels it will become more customer ts not add any neo channels

Akash said:
Now a day tata sky is best dth in india beacuse in 2009 to 2014 ts providing very bad serivces less channels than other dth from 2015 ts are adding channels ts going no 1 dth and I think 2016 ts will add all channels sd and hd also d2h very gone they are removing lcn or moving to active window now a days ts sevices are good but if ts add neo channels it will become more customer ts not add any neo channels
not bad service,
You can say channel count was low.

Akash said:

tata sky service was always awesome and excellent since it launch and their software and hardware is unmatchable to any dth in india never heard any case of hangs in last 10 year since it launch :luv

tata sky was in dth race even where they was having less channels due to their excellent AQ,PQ, software, hardware and services :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock