Star Jalsha Now Revamped

I would have loved to contribute photos here, but I am not in India and the VPN on Tata Sky (web TV) is very slow! :angry2: However I am recording a few videos (very bad PQ) from there which I will share here.

Last edited:
Excellent Graphics a Mixed of Bharat/Plus .. But better than what expected some day's before :tup:
The promo images (with day and time) appear too simple, like Star Bharat (not the complex one that came before). But the animation changes everything. :tup:

Don't know better than or not than previous, But really liked the new graphics😍.Extraordinary and Vibrant like looking to a peacock👌.Colourful like Star Bharat and finishes like Star Plus. Once again Star Jalsha stays top among regional channels and Star India proves their talent in terms of graphics.

Last edited:
Don't know better than or not than previous, But really liked the new graphics😍.Extraordinary and Vibrant like looking to a peacock👌.Colourful like Star Bharat and finishes like Star Plus. Once again Star Jalsha stays top among regional channels and Star India proves their talent in graphics.
Thanks a lot for praising my favourite channel. Really they deserve it. Extraordinary logo, superb background, awesome graphics. Nobody can stop them from being the first one now. 💐🌹:kiss2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cheers:

Don't know better than or not than previous, But really liked the new graphics😍.Extraordinary and Vibrant like looking to a peacock👌.Colourful like Star Bharat and finishes like Star Plus. Once again Star Jalsha stays top among regional channels and Star India proves their talent in terms of graphics.
The previous ones were like Star Plus's current (and also 2010) graphics: white and red, sophisticated and full of crystals. :cheers: Those are better than the current one but only slightly. These are like Star Bharat's graphics. Star Bharat is blue while this is turquoise. Otherwise they are quite similar. It shows that Star Jalsha was inspired by Star Plus in 2012 and by Star Bharat now. :lol:

Something only eagle eyes will notice: for all these years Jalsha has always used a 3-digit countdown timer (as in 1:23), which was also used by Star Plus and Life OK (it is still used by the Star English channels). But now it has moved to a 4-digit timer (as in 01:23) like Star Plus and Bharat. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock