Discussion Star Kirano | Upcoming Odia Language GEC from Star & Disney's India

I have my doubts. When other Star channels are not able to launch before the NTO 2.0 is announced, how come Star Kirano can announce its launch? I think we should wait and watch.
Star kirano is a new channel and mainly it is a GEC in new market and other channel are either movies channel or HD channel of existing one . And star already hired management level employee from 2021 Oct and most of them are from zee sarthak and tarang . If they will not launch it soon it will be a big loss for them . They are spending money on employees salary , show making etc .

Can someone find out the exact confirmed launch date of Star Gold Romance and Star Gold Thrills please???

New serial like "Asha"

New serial like "Asha"
BiG Budget serial in Odia industry
Lead actress is Very popular odia heroin - Anu Choudhury♥️

Star kirano may not launch exactly on 14th Feb but we can expect it on this month . Soon it will available on all social site with official promo . Within few weeks (3-4) everything will be official . And Star kirano currently making 4 serial and shooting is going on of all serial . 4th one is "Suhaga Sindura" .

I don’t believe this news. I’m pretty sure that Star Kirano is not launching before any of the other Disney-Star channels. It takes time to shoot serials and create promotion campaigns, not only for this channel but for others as well. We will know only after the NTO 2.0 plans will be released.

If they will wait for NTO 2.0 then launch will never possible this year . Wait few weeks everything will be official . And yes NTO 2.0 already postpone to June . Within feb-march star kirano will launch as local official informed .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock