DDF Exclusive Star Launching 2 Regional Sports Channel & 2 Hindi Movie Channel by 31st Dec 18

Someone tell me why there is same rate SD and HD? then subscriber go for HD only na? Something fishy right.

But I think the existing movie channels are enough.They have to properly use it and grab maximum ratings and go for new channel. SS telugu and kannada are welcome.
I think Star gold thrills will focus on Bollywood movies only.

Last edited:
Star Gold Thrills :surprised:
They are going to use the license for some different channels. Remember Star Gold Romance? They changed it to Star Utsav Movies. They didn't even needed that channel. They could have made Movies OK fta. They don't even use the channel properly. And all the thriller library they own Kahaani, Neerja, Johnny Gaddar and too lazy to name others are highlights of Star Gold Select.

Last edited:
They are going to use the license for some different channels. Remember Star Gold Romance? They changed it to Star Utsav Movies. They didn't even needed that channel. They could have made Movies OK fta. They don't even use the channel properly. And all the thriller library they own Kahaani, Neerja, Johnny Gaddar and too lazy to name others are highlights of Star Gold Select.
No .. Name listed in RIO lost means channel is launching as Star Gold Thrills 💯 .. No name change will happen(y)

Actually I was so mesmerized by the name itself thought it will going to be an English Movie channel Dedicated to action movies (like Japanese action movies) but later realized it will going to be a Hindi action movie channel (almost certain that it will show South Indian movies dubbed in Hindi:sleepy:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock