Star Maa No1 channel in India 24×7 and 365 Days

• Thread starter Thread starter yashwanth05852
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 3,066
Bro I think they are claiming number 1 in Telugu genere
No bro.pls see the 2nd image they clearly mentioned no1 channel in India 24×7 and 365 days. There is a huge difference between no 1 Telugu channel in India and no 1channel in India

Thread title also created as Star Maa No1 channel in India 24×7 and 365 Days

Last edited:
Sun 'Network' already out of picture. Its simply Sun TV fights as King and Soldier for the network.
Gemini is not in the top 5, Surya & Udaya lost grips from earlier.
Agreed, but Star don't have any point to defend Sun TVs opposite poster to Vijay TV...

that is why, they come to Telugu and Claiming this... in each and every image, they mentioned about Gemini TV which I consider it as Attack against Sun Network...

No bro.pls see the 2nd image they clearly mentioned no1 channel in India 24×7 and 365 days. There is a huge difference between no 1 Telugu channel in India and no 1channel in India

Thread title also created as Star Maa No1 channel in India 24×7 and 365 Days
Then that's a false claim . Then sun can report cci

@hike bro eagerly waiting for your reply. I revealed the reason. So pls give reply for my question.

It's make everyone to laugh who understand it well. Btw @hike bro many members gived launching sorry laugh emo. But why you asked particularly me only. Is that any specific reason? Pls give that specific reason.
Firstly, I am not South TV shows followers that's why I asked question.
Secondly, you were the first to react laughing reaction to the post. No other laughing reaction was there till I replied.
@hike bro eagerly waiting for your reply. I revealed the reason. So pls give reply for my question.
I guess you got your answer.

Back
Top Bottom