Good News Star plus celebrate 27th anniversary

Note: Star Plus never promotes its anniversaries. Zee TV celebrated its 25th anniversary with a network-wide rebrand. Similarly for Star Jalsha five months after its 10th anniversary. Also, Sony TV rebranded for its 21st. But Star Plus never talks about anniversaries. :cf2: Perhaps this is because until 2000 it was an English channel and it does not want to consider those years. :huh:

Last edited:
Note: Star Plus never promotes its anniversaries. Zee TV celebrated its 25th anniversary with a network-wide rebrand. Similarly for Star Jalsha five months after its 10th anniversary. Also, Sony TV rebranded for its 21st. But Star Plus never talks about anniversaries. :cf2: Perhaps this is because until 2000 it was an English channel and it does not want to consider those years. :huh:
I think they will do it in 2020 for 20 yrs of Hindi entertainment. even colors did the same thing in Kannada while zee celebrated it's 10 years in 2016 with mega event. While colors Kannada earlier etv had finished 15 years on 2015. But no event was announced but instead they did it for 1 year of ck but the event was mainly for launch of ck HD .
One thing to learn here is network consider the year from which the channels were relaunched.

I think they will do it in 2020 for 20 yrs of Hindi entertainment. even colors did the same thing in Kannada while zee celebrated it's 10 years in 2016 with mega event. While colors Kannada earlier etv had finished 15 years on 2015. But no event was announced but instead they did it for 1 year of ck but the event was mainly for launch of ck HD .
One thing to learn here is network consider the year from which the channels were relaunched.

Star will do mega event on 25th anniversary of Star Sports with 25 channels opetational under this brand and there all these will be showcased on big screens. After this another major announcement will be made that a new channel for just IPL will come out in next few months and soon after regional variant of it will be rolled out. On 50th anniversary this will be theme of celebration, Star Sports will be largest sports network in the world with 90% airtime for cricket :)

Last edited:
If i remembered they did celebrated on 2010 n Changed to a red logo from Blue :cf2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock