STAR Pravah HD will launch on 1st May 2016 (Launched Now)

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 7,786
RE: STAR Pravah HD will launch on 1st May 2016

This Maharashtra Day, Star India is all set to launch Star Pravah HD:eek:hya

To celebrate the auspicious occasion of Maharashtra Day, India’s leading media conglomerate Star India welcomes viewers of Marathi general entertainment (MGE) to experience Star Pravah HD.

The move to introduce Star Pravah HD is in line with the objective of enabling viewers of Marathi content to experience the world of high definition television. Now MGE viewers will enjoy World Television Premiere of ‘Dagdi Chawl’ with superlative picture quality and great sound in HD at 1:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, 1st May. Among the new shows for Star Pravah viewers, includes a multi-starrer new fiction show ‘Lek Majhi Laadki’ to be launched on 2nd May at 9:00 p.m. coming up in the same week as Mother’s Day. Lek Majhi Laadki is an emotional story of mother and daughter, who are separated at birth, longing to unite. Maharashtra’s favorite real life couple Aishwarya & Avinash Narkar will be coming together on screen in this show.

Star TV India Ltd. Corporate

2vj25cg.jpg

Finally Star Pravah replied to my facebook query

MRizz said:
So its confirmed ADTV will first DTH to add STAR Pravah :hd :eek:hya

I think ADTV adds channel at midnight and Tata Sky at 9 AM, also is ADTV also adding Colors Marathi HD as well like Tata Sky?

Maximus said:
I think ADTV adds channel at midnight and Tata Sky at 9 AM, also is ADTV also adding Colors Marathi HD as well like Tata Sky?

Yeah bro ADTV will add channel @ midnight but no news about Colors Marathi HD :(

MRizz said:
Yeah bro ADTV will add channel @ midnight but no news about Colors Marathi HD :(
Though ADTv launch the channel at midnight
The transmission would start from 6 in morning

Yes, no point in midnight addition. And ADTV users are always happy that channels are added on their DTH first. Forgetting that Tata Sky have 16 more HD channels than them.

Maximus said:
Yes, no point in midnight addition. And ADTV users are always happy that channels are added on their DTH first. Forgetting that Tata Sky have 16 more HD channels than them.

:tup for ts users
:dodgy for adtv users
as i was once adtv user :shy

Tomorrow TATASKY have 66 HD Channels

Is this true?? That Colors Marathi HD is not yet launch its only TEST SIGNAL like Rishtey Cineplex

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock