Star putting curtains on FX, FX HD and STAR MOVIES ACTION from 15th June

Koushik Saha said:
Channels wl b fired soon, itz confirm.
So, what is d good news???

New English channels will replace it :k soon I'll confirm the name n post than ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think
Already license of FX is replaced with star world premiere sd & FX :hd with Fox crime :hd

Also
As movies now2 launched & pix2 is on its way
So star may rename star movies action as star movies2

Star India is shutting down its three English-language channels, FX, FX HD and Star Movies Action, with effect from 15 June.

The three channels will not be available to viewers across all addressable platforms 30 days from the date of notice. The public notice was issued by the broadcaster on 15 May.

FX, which is an edgy English entertainment channel, was launched in September 2012 while its HD version FX HD was launched on 23 September 2015. Star Movies Action, which has been positioned as an English action movie channel, was launched in November 2014 to cater to action movie buffs.

Star was building FX as a challenger to Sony Pictures Networks India’s English entertainment channel AXN, while Star Movies Action was positioned as the default destination for action movies.

Incidentally, Star Movies Action was launched after shutting down Fox Action Movies. In April 2015, the company had shut Fox Crime to launch Star Movies Select HD in its place.

Star India to shut down 3 English channels from 15 June | TelevisionPost.com

Very bad move. Star Movies Action is a very good channel. It will be missed. I was hoping for its HD version but sadly, its been shut down.

:'( one more :hd channels got Shutdown
Now :hd channels count decreasing

Wrong move at the very wrong time exactly when the entire TN with millions of subscribers (over 90% of the cable subscribers are still under analogue) are moving from Analogue to DAS within next 3-6 months which can definitely boost both the viewers and revenue.

Hope they rename the channels and bring popular and quality content in their new channels.

Star Movies Action is going to close.

Sad news ,but the star movies action channels is disconting wef 15/06/2017,scroll is running on channel already .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock