DDF Exclusive Star Sports 1 Bangla to be launched on 5 March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are left with just more than a day to add the channel to DTHs.

Channel will launch tomorrow, very good news for us.
But still one confusion, testing is not started yet. Is it mean, channel will simply replace any existing channel?
Star sports 1 Bangla or Bengali ?:huh:
Language name is Bangla, in English, it is said Bengali. But very soon, in Parliament, our CM Mamata Banerjee will pass a bill about Bengali language.
Currently, Bangla language has 3 different name. In Hindi Bangal, in English Bengali & In Bangla, it's Bangla.
But very soon, all will be in a single word, i.e Bangla (in English & Hindi too), our state name also be changed as Banga/Bangla from current West Bengal.

Rahul's cover drive English Commentrir -Rahul cover drive with Bangla commentrir the second Paytm #INDvAUS ODI in your room are only star Sports 1 Bengali. Are you ready?
Source

Translation

Ikran will fly helicopters in the field, and the gallery will be Dhoni! Dhoni! See M S Dhonir batting second Paytm #INDvAUS ODI, 5-Mar Noon to 12:30 to Bangla Dharabhashyar with only star Sports 1 Bengali.

Source

Translation

A cup of tea is a great kohlir batte. See the second Paytm #INDvAUS ODI on March 5th, noon to 12: only star Sports 1 in Bangla.
Source

Translation :
Rok sitting in the Shamir Bollingyer analysis of the fun of the accolade

's screen.

#INDvAUS Enjoy the second Paytm ODI all the fun in Bengali on the 5th March, from 12:30 to only star Sports 1 Bengali.

If you cannot translate properly, Please do not translate using Google. As it is not always correct.

But still one confusion, testing is not started yet. Is it mean, channel will simply replace any existing channel?

Language name is Bangla, in English, it is said Bengali. But very soon, in Parliament, our CM Mamata Banerjee will pass a bill about Bengali language.
Currently, Bangla language has 3 different name. In Hindi Bangal, in English Bengali & In Bangla, it's Bangla.
But very soon, all will be in a single word, i.e Bangla (in English & Hindi too), our state name also be changed as Banga/Bangla from current West Bengal.

Mamata in parliament and that too with only 42 MPs. I think you are asking too much when you require 2/3 majority in both house for Constitutional amendment :p

Source

Translation

Ikran will fly helicopters in the field, and the gallery will be Dhoni! Dhoni! See M S Dhonir batting second Paytm #INDvAUS ODI, 5-Mar Noon to 12:30 to Bangla Dharabhashyar with only star Sports 1 Bengali.

Source

Translation

A cup of tea is a great kohlir batte. See the second Paytm #INDvAUS ODI on March 5th, noon to 12: only star Sports 1 in Bangla.
They have used the words Ebar Jombe Moja (now the fun will start)... this is directly taken from the new children's reality show on Star Jalsha. :lol:

If you cannot translate properly, Please do not translate using Google. As it is not always correct.
Not everyone here knows Bengali. They (Non Bengali knowing peoples) will know something from this translation and that was my aim.

FYI, I had copied the translation just below of that tweet👇
6pyqOuj.jpg

In last 2 cases ie SS1Kannada and Telugu, the channels become available right from the moment of official launch.Test run wasn't able to watch publicly. SS1 Bangla also follow the same.If any other channel is going to shutdown to replace sufficient notifications will be provided(remember channel V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock