• Thread starter Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 75
  • Views Views: Views 53,928
Sky sports channel is also like this

Sky sports 1
Sky sports 2
Sky sports 3

As far as i think and i am quite sure that they are changing the name of STAR CRICKET to STAR SPORTS2 so they could other sports also when live cricket is not on and also star cricket is not a big name apart from the cricket playing nations in Asia.

umer507 said:
As far as i think and i am quite sure that they are changing the name of STAR CRICKET to STAR SPORTS2 so they could other sports also when live cricket is not on and also star cricket is not a big name apart from the cricket playing nations in Asia.

No chance bro.. In India, Star Cricket is having more Cricket content to telecast..

I think its a new Football dedicated channel from Star Network.

This channel will be the competitor of Ten Action.

Recently Star Network have got lot more football rights so new channel was needed.

Football dedicated channel of ess is fox football which is available in malayasia and some other countries.

umer507 said:

Agreed Bro..Even am thinking the Same may happen too..
Earlier they have telecasted HIL in Star Cricket which was not that much prompting with the name Star Cricket..so this may happen.
Star Sports and Star Sports 2 may be Hindi and English feed.

They are launching new channel its 100% sure,no chance for rename star cricket.
Cricket is a brand in india and every broadcaster want one cricket name channel in india,why will they change it name?

Back
Top Bottom