Star Sports 2 may not be added on Monday

RE: Star Sports 2 going to be added anytime before Monday

no shiwesh bro, tata sky took a long time to add Fox Action Movies which is a channel from parent company of star

dino bro now cc guys are responded about gsat10, and said gsat10 is going to oprational in next 1 month,

what is your thoughts in this matter dino bro

devesh customer care has no such information about GSAT 10

Re: RE: Star Sports 2 going to be added anytime before Monday

dino29 said:
devesh customer care has no such information about GSAT 10

No problem bro yesterday i talked to a cc guys and when asked about gsat10 than he told me this, and said tata sky going to add 10 hd and almost 100 sd channel in the end of this month or in april, and dino bro my dealer also told me the same 4 days ago,

Lets see what will happen

Devesh said:
dino bro now cc guys are responded about gsat10, and said gsat10 is going to oprational in next 1 month,

I think this news is true. I also see PQ is improved on sd channels especially Ten Cricket.

I called customer care. He said. Gsat 10 has to come. But there is no official update or date known as of now. Let's not get into mode of another loop of 2 months and then get dishearten. Better something concrete comes and we discuss. Meanwhile tata sky surely remains a dream dth on all other aspects than channel count. And unfortunately channel count is always of highest priority. Especially in case of hd, where deficit is of high level 12 vs 22 or 25 so to say. A platform must provide all desired or most of the desired channels to be appreciated. It is like having a sim card (mind you a sim card which comes in 3000 or 6000) must allow to make local, std and isd. Would be happy if you hear that you isd call works for uk but not for us?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock