star sports 3 free for subscribers on who never opted star sports 3 earlier..

D. J. Das. said:
Think bro. You ever activate any other base pack where Star Sports 3 included from your TS connection got activated?? (when u purchased ur TS connection).

Maybe that's the problem , They gave me Ultra pack for the new connection...

From the beginning am on Dhamaal Mix Pack. I think it's for selected users only.

Saj 007 said:
Maybe that's the problem , They gave me Ultra pack for the new connection...
Yes bro. That's the logic why u r not getting Star Sports 3. In Ultra Pack "Star Sports 3" available.

wewake said:
From the beginning am on Dhamaal Mix Pack. I think it's for selected users only.
No bro. Offer not for selected customers. You think bro, when u purchased ur connection which base pack got activated??

D. J. Das. said:
No bro. Offer not for selected customers. You think bro, when u purchased ur connection which base pack got activated??

It was Mega Pack at that time. But it was from Tata Sky's End as a promotional offer for buying TS.

But May be you are correct :tup

If this is the criteria 90% people will not get SS3...:shy Because they activates most of the connections with any higher pack or Sports pack...

wewake said:
It was Mega Pack at that time. But it was from Tata Sky's End as a promotional offer for buying TS.

But May be you are correct :tup
Jahan tak mera jaankari hein,In mega pack Star Sports 3 was available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock