DDF Exclusive Star Sports 3 HD Launching w.e.f 1st February 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
O5W6zh8.png

Good news. I think it will be launched for under 19 world cup.

Both National National Geographic Tamil & Telugu Removed from Star new Rio list . So both channel Launch planned cancelled as no operators have been interested .
Not bad they should shutdown star sports regional channels also and should be replaced with HD music channels in regional languages. Audio feeds are enough those who want to see sports and infotainment channels in their own language.

FYI @Deepu Darling bro they'll Launch SS1 Malayalam also soon . Now they'll distribute SS1 Marathi to all Dpos . As they've increased Its price by Rs.6 now . Old price Rs.13 - New price now Rs.19 :ok2:

FYI @Deepu Darling bro they'll Launch SS1 Malayalam also soon . Now they'll distribute SS1 Marathi to all Dpos . As they've increased Its price by Rs.6 now . Old price Rs.13 - New price now Rs.19 :ok2:
Before that they should launch Asianet movies HD and music in Malayalam market. Personally I am not interested to watch sports in Telugu. Telugus will be happy if they replaced Maa gold with maa music HD.

Before that they should launch Asianet movies HD and music in Malayalam market. Personally I am not interested to watch sports in Telugu. Telugus will be happy if they replaced Maa gold with maa music HD.
It is good to add regional audio feed on sports and infotainment channels rather than launching same regional channels. So viewers can get local audio on HD channels.
Infact, it is very horrible to listen commentary on SS Kannada😚.
I thought this problem is only with my language 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock