Star Sports 4 & 9 More Channels Converted To MPEG4

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,030
RE: Star Sports 4 & 9 More Channels Converted To MPEG4q

i doubt whether ts will buy only 9 tps

Great update. Waiting for the day when Tatasky goes Berserk adding channels :eek:hya

Its really becoming competitive as TS will finish MPEG4 conversion before July and SES 9 launching for Airtel in July. Let's see who will add maximum channels at the end of year....

Ashok_L said:
Its really becoming competitive as TS will finish MPEG4 conversion before July and SES 9 launching for Airtel in July. Let's see who will add maximum channels at the end of year....

How do u know SES 9 is for Airtel ?:huh

supermachi said:
i doubt whether ts will buy only 9 tps

Guys. Sorry for going Off-Topic for once. But this needs to be said nice and clear :

And I doubt there will be a day when you (Supermachi) will talk something that has relevance and sense.
I really wonder sometimes if he has some 'jugaad' with the admins that they allow this person to come back and post crap all around the Forum. Aren't we supposed to maintain some minimum quality standards in this forum? :wall :clap :angry

I don't know if allowing another forum's name is allowed here or not but we could definitely take a cue/example from the TeamBhp forum. Look how disciplined and quality posts they have.(Please Remove this Paragraph if it's against the forum rules. I am more than happy to adhere to them.)

And I hope seniors like Gssran, Sadiq, Wewake, Rushil.D, AthiramComm and Bapun Raz will agree.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock